Minutes from December 9, 2009 meeting:
• Jim brought up motion to amend by-laws pertaining to clarification of Club Advisor’s position. After revisions to original outline the motion to amend the by-laws was passed.
• Clarification of new monthly meeting schedule was discussed.
• Motion to approve funds for Towers meets fee of $650 for inside of the car show was approved.
• Socky of Arrigo Sawgrass offered to print a tri-fold brochure (that the club would provide) for handing out to new Jeep owners and shoppers at the dealership to help increase memberships.
• Discussion to notify everyone to be on the alert of underage drinking and other undesirable behaviors. It is everyone’s responsibility to say something when those attending are not behaving appropriately that could reflect badly on the club.
• The budget of $400 was approved for the Christmas party held at Bob & Jody’s.