Minutes from August 10, 2010 meeting:
• The Monkey Jungle picnic was discussed. It will only be available for active members and their family.
• There was a discussion about the trip to Windrock.
• The Jeep Rocks & Road Tour was discussed. Many members are planning on going on Nov. 6th and it was suggested that perhaps we could try to go as a group and caravan up together from the Tower shops.
• The Candy Cane Parade was discussed. We need to register once finding out how many are interested in attending.
• Chad is now an installer at Garmin’s and he is working on getting the club a discount.
• There was a discussion about dealership’s warranties and modifications.
• The password for the SFJC private forum was changed and made available only for members who have renewed.