Minutes from September 8, 2010 meeting:
• The upcoming Candy Cane Parade was discussed. We need to add to the calendar and send in the registration for the club’s participation.
• We discussed reopening the roster to the members.
• There was a discussion about the meet & greet nights.
• Discussed the possibility of having an online chat meeting on JeepTalk as an opportunity to get people involved that cannot make it to the meetings in person. Further discussion was to be made on JeepTalk to get feedback from members not present at the September meeting.
• There was a request that upcoming events be emailed to all members as a regular reminder for those that do not regularly attend meetings or use JeepTalk. Since the officers already have limited time to be able to fulfill this commitment among the other things they are already doing, Otis volunteered that he would do this.
• There was no 50/50 raffle during the September meeting.